Financial Assistance for Recovery Program (FAR)
We’re sorry to advise that we will not be accepting any further applications for the FAR Program for the time being. We do not have any funding for this program beyond 31st March 2021. Please advise if you would like to be included on our email list, and we will contact you with any updates. Please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to talk to us about funding the program we would love to hear from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone of any age can apply. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian complete and/or sign the application for you.
Applicants need to demonstrate that:
- They currently have a primary diagnosis of a recognised eating disorder
- They receive Centrelink benefits and/or have a current, government issued healthcare card
- They are committed to engaging with treatment and the Financial Assistance for Recovery Program
- They are currently unable to access effective treatment within public health
The program aims to supplement an individual’s current treatment costs. Participants work with their health professionals in implementing their agreed treatment plan and actively work towards their therapy goals.
Individuals receiving financial assistance through FAR can expect to have regular contact with Butterfly staff to monitor their progress.
This may include:
- Phone and email contact
- Reports received from your clinician at 6 monthly intervals
- Self-reports you complete at 3 monthly intervals
This regular contact is designed to support you and is a requirement of ongoing participation in the program.
Funding is available for a maximum of 12 months.
How to apply
Applications for our FAR program are currently closed.
For further information please contact Archana Waller – Support Programs Coordinator, email@example.com