Position Vacant: HR Coordinator, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that is leading the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Permanent, part-time (0.2 – 0.5 FTE) role available.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we have built a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic & passionate HR Professional to join the Wandi Nerida team, taking the next step in their HR Career in a one-of-a-kind environment. The successful candidate will undertake and advise on a variety of general HR matters, ensuring the provision of efficient, responsive and high-quality HR services at Wandi Nerida.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Conduct recruitment for all teams, providing support for managers with preparation of position descriptions, advertising, coordinating interviews, preparing interview guides, and evaluating candidates.
- Coordinate staff induction and onboarding training with relevant managers and other key staff.
- Support managers to conduct ongoing performance reviews and appraisals, as well as provide support with performance management as required.
- Support senior management team to devise and deliver staff engagement events and activities, and recommend other ways to develop staff engagement, and to encourage behaviours that support the preferred organisational culture.
- Manage the Wandi Nerida volunteer program.
- Handle all HR administration including recruitment inquiries, working with children checks, clinical staff proof of registration, proofs of qualifications and other checks as required.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: HR Coordinator, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 31st October 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.