Position Vacant: Accounts Officer, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that is leading the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Permanent, part-time role available, for 32 hours per week, inclusive of rostered weekend work.
- Casual opportunities also available.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we have built a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
About the Role
In this new role, you will assist the Finance Director by processing transactions, reconciling accounts and producing statements. You will use your meticulous eye for detail to ensure the day-to-day bookkeeping requirements, including but not limited to accounts payable and receivable, payroll, GST, and general finance administration. monitor accounts and following up with vendors/customers as required.
Strong communication and organisational skills will be essential to the successful applicant.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Generate health fund invoices and participant invoices.
- Manage pre-payments & payment plans.
- Paying vendors by scheduling payruns and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: Accounts Officer, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 12th December 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com.