Position Vacant: Accreditation Project Officer
- Australia’s largest organisation supporting people with eating disorders and body image concerns
- Based at Butterfly House in Crows Nest, with flexibility to work from home
- Generous salary packaging options
- Fixed term contract – 6-8 months
- Part time role (4 days per week)
Butterfly Foundation (Butterfly) is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Butterfly has been part of a pilot program for assessment against the new Digital Quality Mental Health Standards. As part of our continuous improvement work we now need a Project Officer to assist in rolling out identified improvements across the organisation.
The Accreditation Project officer will work closely with the Head of Finance & Administration and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the successful implementation of policies and procedures in relation to the National Safety and Quality Digital Mental Health Standards. This role will be critical in coordinating documentation for the audit, working with policy owners to ensure appropriate training is provided, following up on reporting and outputs in accordance with requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Understanding of audit work
- Ability to work through program implementation
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to communicate well with internal and external individuals.
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Suite
- Proactive and independent approach to work.
- Prior knowledge of audit against Mental Health Standards
Position Description including Full Selection Criteria
All applicants should supply their resume and address the selection criteria in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: Accreditation Project Officer
Closing Date: 16th April 2023, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Enquiries: please email email@example.com