Position Vacant: Administration Officer – IOP
- Australia’s largest organisation supporting people with eating disorders and body image concerns
- Rewarding, dynamic and innovating role in a well-established not-for-profit
- Supported by passionate and committed colleagues
- Based at Butterfly House in Crows Nest, with flexibility to work from home
- Generous salary packaging options
- 0.6 FTE (3 days per week)
Butterfly Foundation (Butterfly) is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Reporting to the Butterfly Head of Clinical & Support Services, this position will assist with the efficient operations of Australia’s first virtual community-based intensive outpatient program (v-IOP) specifically for the treatment of eating disorders as part of a stepped system of care for eating disorders.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation within the v-IOP
- Enter/update contacts and other information on databases, spreadsheets, record management systems, as appropriate.
- Organise and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Assist with general document formatting, document simple procedures.
- Provide quality customer service for all clients including answering telephone enquiries.
- Undertake projects and conduct research as required.
- Gather data and prepares reports for more detailed analysis by senior executives.
- Coordinate and undertakes booking of travel, catering, events, special functions and meetings as required.
- Coordinate the administrative aspects of support services and helpline training/support sessions.
- Coordinate and undertake purchasing of office supplies.
- Undertake other duties, as required.
- Background in Health administration.
- Outstanding ability to coordinate, prioritise and multi-task across a variety of administrative functions.
- High level of self-organisation, including ability to meet deadlines and to adapt and adjust quickly in changing circumstances.
- Highly competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel).
All applicants should supply their resume and address the selection criteria as detailed in the Position Description, in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Administration Officer – IOP
Closing Date: Sunday 1st October, 2023, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.