Position Vacant: Casual Environmental Services Assistant, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
- Situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in Mooloolah Valley, Sunshine Coast.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Casual position available.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Environmental Services Assistant to join the Wandi Nerida team. With a meticulous eye for detail and compassionate approach, you will undertake a wide variety of cleaning duties throughout Wandi Nerida. These essential roles will support both Clinical and Non-Clinical Services, helping to create a safe and nurturing environment for our participants.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To carry out cleaning tasks from a cleaning schedule, and prioritise day to day emerging tasks that may arise. Managing ad-hoc hoc cleaning requests and scheduled tasks.
- Ensure efficient, high quality cleaning services are provided within designated timescales to meet the required standards of cleanliness in an agreed area.
- To carry out laundry duties as per a schedule including linen management.
- Flexible approach to work and an understanding of circumstances which may occur requiring change in routine thereby demonstrating co-operation and ensuring continuity of service.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: Casual Environmental Services Assistant, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: Friday 21st January 2022, please note that should we receive a significant number of applications, we may close the advert earlier than stated.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com.