Position Vacant: Casual Bank Registered Nurses
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in Mooloolah Valley, Sunshine Coast.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Casual Bank Contracts Available.
Are you tired of traditional wards? Want to help make a change?
Do you want to supplement your existing work-life with casual shifts at Wandi Nerida? Our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
About the Role
We are seeking a number of qualified and experienced Registered Nurses to join our casual bank and contribute to the delivery of high-quality care. These roles will be integral to the service we provide at Wandi Nerida, supporting our participants to identify what is helpful and meaningful to them, through a therapeutic partnership of equality and respect.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Participate in a multidisciplinary clinical and support team.
- Support and ensure the maintenance and development of best practice within the team and identify opportunities for innovation and improved service delivery.
- Provide supervision to students and junior staff when required and contribute to staff and self-performance management and development.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title:
Casual Nurse, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: Sunday 12th September 2021, please note that should we receive a significant number of applications, we may close the advert earlier than stated.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com.