Position Vacant: Clinical Program Lead, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Permanent, full-time position, that includes rostered on-call. Part-time applications will be considered.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
Please click here for more information about Wandi Nerida.
About the Role
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Clinical Program Lead to use their clinical knowledge and management experience to develop, coordinate and manage the effective delivery of the Wandi Nerida recovery treatment program.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide clinical leadership to inform and guide the delivery of high quality eating disorder treatment services.
- Lead and participate in multidisciplinary meetings, supervision and case conferences that contribute to high quality outcomes for all participants and ensure clinical review meetings occur regularly. The Clinical Program Lead uses their clinical knowledge and management experience to develop, coordinate and manage the effective delivery of the Wandi Nerida recovery treatment program.
- Undertake line management and clinical supervision of clinical staff within the team with a focus on service quality and achieving contracted deliverables.
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day affairs of the program as well as being the point person for any clinical crises when the Clinical Director is absent.
- Promote interdisciplinary teamwork to achieve the provision of optimally staffed services, including facilitating the active participation of clinical and support staff in strategic and business planning and management activities.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Clinical Program Lead, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 7th March 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Ms. Jodie Ashworth on 0439 106 355.