Position Vacant: Clinical Supervisor, Butterfly National Helpline
- Australia’s largest organisation supporting people with eating disorders.
- Rewarding Clinical Supervisor role in not-for-profit.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Great salary packaging options.
- Part-time, fixed-term contract available until 30th June 2022, with the possibility of an extension.
- Flexible 20 hours per week available.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
Butterfly Foundation is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Butterfly advocates for improved services from government, health and mental health organisations, and the eating disorder sector, raising awareness in the media and via community engagement. Butterfly runs Australia’s only national Eating Disorders Helpline, seven days a week; evidence-based clinical treatment and support programs; and delivers prevention initiatives in schools and the community to combat negative body image issues.
About the Role
As an experienced Clinical Supervisor, you will train, monitor and support our Helpline practitioners to ensure that they deliver a safe and high-quality service to those effected by eating disorders.
Our warm and supportive Butterfly National Helpline team operates from 8.00am until midnight, 7 days a week.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide regular and ongoing clinical supervision to the Helpline Team by ensuring knowledge sharing, facilitation of learning and development of skills through provision of feedback and support.
- Appropriately manage the supervision process, giving constructive and supportive feedback and identify ways to develop clinician competencies when required.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the Team Leaders and Manager, National Helpline around outcomes and ensure appropriate escalation occurs in line with Quality and Risk processes.
- Coordinate or provide staff training in evidence-based practices, taking into consideration adult learning principles.
- Maintain database/computer-based diary management system to enable effective and informed supervision bookings.
All applicants should supply their resume, and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Clinical Supervisor, Butterfly National Helpline
Closing Date: 20th October 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org