Position Vacant: CRM Administrator
- Australia’s national organisation supporting people with eating disorders and body image concerns
- Rewarding, dynamic and innovating role in a well-established not-for-profit
- Supported by passionate and committed colleagues
- Based in Crows Nest, Sydney however hybrid working.
- Full time, permanent role
- Generous salary packaging options
Butterfly Foundation is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Butterfly advocates for improved services from government, health and mental health organisations and the eating disorder sector, raising awareness in the media, with key stakeholders and via community engagement. Butterfly runs Australia’s only national Helpline for eating disorders and body image issues, supporting nearly 40,000 people every year; delivers evidence-based clinical treatment and support programs; and provides prevention initiatives in schools and the community to combat negative body image issues.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior IT Business Process Improvement Analyst, you will play a vital role in optimising and championing the effective use of the CRM across the organisation. You will work closely with various teams to identify ways to continuously improve and drive efficiencies, train staff to ensure the CRM is understood by new and existing users; and help the system to grow and evolve informed by user feedback and data driven insights. This role will have a strong focus on data analysis, extraction and importing, ensuring the integrity of our data, and providing support to our organisation’s data driven initiatives.
This role will also be pivotal in assisting with the consolidation of databases used across Butterfly.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE is required for this role.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience providing support to business users, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE.
- In-depth understanding of CRM principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CE and its modules.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, report design, creation of dashboards, exception reporting, segmentation, cleansing, and security.
- Designing, developing, and executing test plans and test cases.
All applicants should supply their resume and address the selection criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with the Subject Title:
Closing Date: 29th October 2023, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We welcome applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders (and/or other mental health conditions), and family members/carers of people with eating disorders.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org