Position Vacant: Environmental Services Assistant, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- x2 Permanent, part-time positions available.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
Please click here for more information about Wandi Nerida.
About the Role
We are seeking two or three enthusiastic and passionate Environmental Services Assistants to join the Wandi Nerida team. With a meticulous eye for detail and compassionate approach, you will undertake a wide variety of cleaning duties throughout Wandi Nerida. These essential roles will support both Clinical and Non-Clinical Services, helping to create a safe and nurturing environment for our participants.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To carry out cleaning tasks from a cleaning schedule, and prioritise day to day emerging tasks that may arise. Managing ad-hoc hoc cleaning requests and scheduled tasks.
- Ensure efficient, high quality cleaning services are provided within designated timescales to meet the required standards of cleanliness in an agreed area.
- Flexible approach to work and an understanding of circumstances which may occur requiring change in routine thereby demonstrating co-operation and ensuring continuity of service.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Environmental Services Assistant, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 7th March 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.