Position Vacant: Nurse Unit Manager, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Permanent, full-time position, that includes rostered on-call.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
Please click here for more information about Wandi Nerida.
About the Role
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Nurse Unit Manager to join our team to ensure the delivery of high-quality care to participants and carers. This role will be integral to the service we provide at Wandi Nerida, providing clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary mental health team.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Support and assist in developing the strategic direction of the rehabilitation and recovery services at Wandi Nerida.
- Provide clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary clinical and support team.
- Assist the Executive and Clinical Director to maximize the effective use of resources across the service settings by providing strong leadership and service linkages.
- Lead a culture of safety and quality that is aligned to the Clinical governance framework and organisations Model of care.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: Nurse Unit Manager, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 7th March 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com, or contact Ms. Jodie Ashworth on 0439 106 355.