Position Vacant: Registered and Enrolled Nurses, Wandi Nerida
Do you want to help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders? Then join us to work in Australia’s first residential eating disorder recovery centre.
Tired of traditional wards?
Based on 25 acres in the beautiful, serene Mooloolah Valley, Wandi Nerida is a new, innovative health service that will lead the way in the treatment of eating disorders. If you are interested in:
- Music, art, dance, and drama therapy
- Equine-assisted psychotherapy
We may be the place for you!
Be part of an Australia-first solution!
Wandi Nerida’s mission is to provide a therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders by engaging participants and making recovery a reality. As part of this, you would be:
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Given the opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
We are recruiting for permanent, ongoing roles, with full-time and part-time rostered positions available. Competitive salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement will be offered.
About the Role
We are seeking a number of qualified and experienced Registered Nurses (Division 1) and Enrolled Nurses to join our team and ensure the delivery of high-quality care to participants and carers through direct service provision. These roles will be integral to the service we provide at Wandi Nerida, supporting our participants to identify what is helpful and meaningful to them through a therapeutic partnership of equality and respect.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Support and assist in developing the strategic direction of the rehabilitation and recovery services at Wandi Nerida
- Participate in a multidisciplinary clinical and support team
- Support and ensure the maintenance and development of best practice within the team and identify opportunities for innovation and improved service delivery.
- Provide supervision to students and junior staff when required and contribute to staff and self-performance management and development.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title:
Nurses, Wandi Nerida.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.