Position Vacant: Registered Nurses, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Permanent roles; full-time and part-time rostered positions available.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
Please click here for more information about Wandi Nerida.
About the Role
We are seeking a number of qualified and experienced Registered Nurses (Division 1) and Enrolled Nurses to join our team and ensure the delivery of high-quality care to participants and carers through direct service provision. These roles will be integral to the service we provide at Wandi Nerida, supporting our participants to identify what is helpful and meaningful to them through a therapeutic partnership of equality and respect.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Support and assist in developing the strategic direction of the rehabilitation and recovery services at Wandi Nerida
- Participate in a multidisciplinary clinical and support team
- Support and ensure the maintenance and development of best practice within the team and identify opportunities for innovation and improved service delivery.
- Provide supervision to students and junior staff when required and contribute to staff and self-performance management and development.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: Registered Nurses, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 7th March 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com.