Position Vacant: Registered Nurses, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
- Situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in Mooloolah Valley, Sunshine Coast.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in expressive therapies & workshops.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- Permanent Contracts; part-time rostered positions available.
- Casual Contracts available.
Are you tired of traditional wards? Want to help make a difference?
Do you want an exciting and challenging new role, helping people affected by eating disorders here at Wandi Nerida? Our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
About the Role
We are seeking exceptional Registered Nurses to join us and contribute to the delivery of high-quality care. These roles will be integral to the service we provide at Wandi Nerida, supporting our participants to identify what is helpful and meaningful to them, through a therapeutic partnership of equality and respect.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Participate in a multidisciplinary clinical and support team.
- Support and ensure the maintenance and development of best practice within the team and identify opportunities for innovation and improved service delivery.
- Provide supervision to students and junior staff when required and contribute to staff and self-performance management and development.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: Registered Nurse, Wandi Nerida.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com.