Position Vacant: Senior IT Business Process Analyst
- Australia’s national organisation supporting people with eating disorders and body image concerns
- Rewarding, dynamic and innovating role in a well-established not-for-profit
- Supported by passionate and committed colleagues
- Based in Crows Nest, Sydney, flexible working
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible 32 hours (0.8 FTE) per week
- Fixed-term 12 month contract
Butterfly Foundation is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Butterfly advocates for improved services from government, health and mental health organisations and the eating disorder sector, raising awareness in the media, with key stakeholders and via community engagement. Butterfly runs Australia’s only national Helpline for eating disorders and body image issues, supporting nearly 40,000 people every year; delivers evidence-based clinical treatment and support programs; and provides prevention initiatives in schools and the community to combat negative body image issues.
About the role
In this new and exciting role, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior IT Business Process Analyst to join us here at Butterfly.
Reporting to our Head of Finance & Administration, you will use your extensive analytical skills to define business requirements for existing processes and upcoming projects and translate these into solutions.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Meeting with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
- Providing input into Butterfly’s Disaster Recovery plans related to IT
- Manage and coordinate IT support/service providers to ensure timely/cost effective delivery of designed solutions.
All applicants should supply their resume and address the selection criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with the Subject Title:
Senior IT Business Process Analyst
Closing Date: 27th of November 2022, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We welcome applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders (and/or other mental health conditions), and family members/carers of people with eating disorders.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org