Position Vacant: Ward Clerk, Wandi Nerida
Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- x2 Permanent, part-time positions, which will include rostered weekend work.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
Please click here for more information about Wandi Nerida.
About the Role
We are seeking two or three enthusiastic and experienced Ward Clerks to join the Wandi Nerida team. Harnessing strong administrative skills and a compassionate approach, you will undertake a wide variety of general office duties. As the first point of contact, these vital roles will support the multidisciplinary team, helping to create a safe and nurturing environment for our participants.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Lead the admission and discharge processes in the patient administration system and electronic medical records.
- Work collaboratively with the Wandi Nerida Team to help establish trust and rapport with participants.
- Undertake general office duties to support the day to day business operations.
- Assist on weekends with meeting families.
- Respond as directed to incoming telephone calls and emails in a timely, professional and appropriate manner; appropriately and quickly identify caller/contact person’s needs and respond, transfer or redirect appropriately.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Ward Clerk, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 7th March 2021, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.