Become a corporate partner
Corporate and community partnerships are an essential component of the philanthropic sector.
Butterfly depends enormously on the generous support that we receive from our corporate partners. Funds raised by our corporate partners are a significant portion of all donations given.
The alignment between Butterfly and our partners is based upon shared values and vision. These organisations have a true commitment to supporting the community and goals of Butterfly.
Corporate and community partnerships contributed towards:
- The realisation of a National Helpline for those seeking vital assistance
- The provision of financial support for those needing financial assistance for treatment through our Financial Assistance to Recovery Program
- The development of Butterfly’s schools initiative which has reached over 730,000+ young people and over 7,000 parents and professionals
See our Corporate Partners and some of the impact they have made here.
Your organisation can make a real and unique difference.
Butterfly has a number of programs in our Education and Support Services areas which need ongoing support and can be tailored for a corporate and community partnership to meet your organisation’s strategic objectives and add value to your brand.
Collaboration with our partners takes many forms including:
- Financial support through a corporate partnership or donation
- In-kind support
- Workplace / matched giving and pro bono activities
- Organising a fundraising event with your staff in order to raise funds and the profile of Butterfly
Butterfly works closely with our partners to support their organisational values and deliver tangible benefits so that we together can bring about positive change for those experiencing eating disorders and negative body image issues.
For more information about how your organisation could partner with Butterfly, email Melissa Wilton, Head of Communications and Engagement at, Melissa.Wilton@butterfly.org.au.
We look forward to working with you!