Butterfly hold a number of awareness and fundraising campaigns throughout the year in order to educate the community about eating disorders and body image issues, rally support and raise essential funds for Butterfly treatment and support services as well as our education prevention programs.
These campaigns include:
- Fight for Wandi Nerida
- Butterfly: Let’s talk podcast
- Talking helps – a video series showing five people talking about their experiences of having an eating disorder, and how reaching out helped.
- MAYDAYS for Eating Disorders Campaign – May to mid-July
- Christmas / Summer Campaign – November to mid-January
- Love Your Body Week for Schools – Year-round campaign
- Love Your Body Week for Families – Year-round campaign
- COVID-19 Response
Check out how the community is supporting Butterfly and what campaign related events we have coming up!
Butterfly recommend incorporating our annual campaigns into your events. They are a great way of engaging with and supporting the community to better understand the seriousness of eating disorders and negative body image issues.