Ways to get involved
Butterfly Foundation often has generous, caring and supportive individuals asking us: How can I help make a lasting difference?
Butterfly’s mission is to bring about change to the culture, policy and practice in the prevention, treatment and support of those affected by eating disorders and negative body image. As a charity and a not for profit organisation we rely upon the generosity, commitment, support and shared vision of individuals, schools, community groups, volunteers, businesses, corporates and philanthropic organisations.
We are extremely grateful for all the support we receive and acknowledge the importance of this assistance, because without it, Butterfly simply could not achieve all it does.
There are many different ways you can get involved and support us, these include:
- Make a donation
- Regular giving
- Fundraise for us
- Become a corporate partner
- Leave a gift in your will
- Shop our merchandise & resources
- Share your story or become a Butterfly Pathfinder to share your lived experience at events and with the media.
- Join our lived experience network, Butterfly Collective
- Join our mailing list
Please get involved and make a real and positive difference for Butterfly!