Workshops for professionals working with young people
Workshops are prevention focused and provide practitioners with the knowledge, confidence and resources to support positive body esteem and healthy behaviours in young people.
They also provide basic early intervention and referral support to those at risk.
Topics explored in our workshops include:
- The spectrum of behaviours from healthy, unhealthy to disordered
- The importance of healthy body-esteem and knowledge of modifiable risk and protective factors
- How to foster a positive body image environment through education, awareness and policy
- Identification of people at risk of an eating disorder
- Early Intervention and referral support
- Supporting students with eating disorders
“Thank you so much for a really engaging and informative session. The presenter was so passionate and knowledgeable and the resources provided really excellent. We’re looking forward to using them”. -Youth Worker, QLD
Body Image Training for Educators
A 2 or 4-hour workshop providing information and tools to support body image education and create environments which support body confidence and healthy relationships with food and exercise.
Body Esteem Educator Training is also available at locations across Australia.
Get in touch to book a Butterfly prevention program for your organisation
Find out more about our prevention programs and how we can tailor them to fit the needs of your community organisation or group.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 02 8456 3908